Business Name: Access Consciousness
Dr. Kristina Mazziotta
Access Bars Practitioner
Doctor Kristina Mazziotta is an experienced holistic Chiropractor and has been practicing in Perth, Western Australia for several years.
Dr. Kristina graduated from Murdoch University after completing a 5-year double degree attaining a Bachelor of Science (Chiropractic) and a Bachelor of Chiropractic.
From years of working in private practice and having experience with a broad array of health conditions, Dr. Kristina generated an interest in Energy Healing and therefore decided to pursue further studies in the field of Access Consciousness and attained her qualification as an Access Bars Practitioner.
“The concept which I love and connect with the most in Access Consciousness is that we empower you to choose and create your own world of possibilities.” – Dr. Kristina Mazziotta.
What are the “Bars”?
There are 32 energy points on your head, called the Bars. They store the electromagnetic component of all the thoughts, ideas, attitudes, decisions & beliefs that you have ever had about anything and everything.
These points are held lightly by Dr. Kristina’s finger tips for a certain amount of time to activate the acoustic energy, which releases mental blocks that have been stuck in there for years.
When having your Bars run, you may experience a deep state of relaxation/meditation where you feel completely at ease and not a care in the world. From this, you are then able create various possibilities and may start to experience changes in other areas of your life as each point on your head represents a different aspect. There are bars for healing, body, control, awareness, creativity, power, ageing and money and many more.
Dr. Kristina will also incorporate clearings to contribute to your session and in addition she will teach you some powerful mantras to use on a daily basis to help you with any area of your life.
What are the benefits of having your Bars run?
- To relieve tension in both mind & body with a deep feeling of relaxation, meditation & invigoration.
- To create a lasting feeling of peace & well-being within yourself and within your world.
- To quiet any distracting chatter in your head.
- To release any blocks locked into your body caused by the build up of anger, frustration & exhaustion.
- To improve your interpersonal relationships by creating a space of allowance for yourself and for others.
- To help students to cope with any stress, anxiety or nervousness that may come with exam preparation.
- To help provide pregnant women with greater ease for their birthing process.
- To help assist with revitalizing sleep.
Dr. Kristina Mazziotta offers private sessions for Access Bars Facilitations.