“Naturopathy is a holistic form of treatment which aims to stimulate the healing power of the body and address the underlying cause of disease. A naturopath implements an individualised treatment approach using nutritional medicine, dietary and lifestyle advice, herbal medicine and homeopathy with the aim of bringing about a positive change to a person’s overall health and wellbeing.”
Business Name: Vitality Corner
Michelle is an experienced Naturopath, Nutritionist and Medical Herbalist who has also completed further studies in Natural Fertility Management, Iridology and Reflexology. She has a strong belief in an evidence-based approach to natural medicine and effectively integrates naturopathic wellness principles with the latest scientific research.
Michelle is a passionate and dedicated practitioner who believes that good nutrition and a healthy lifestyle is the key to achieving optimum health. She spends a lot of time educating her clients, helping them to understand the fundamentals of a healthy diet and lifestyle so that they can take control of their own health.
She specialises in, but is not limited to, women’s health and hormonal issues, reproductive problems, fatigue, digestive health, depression, anxiety, detoxification, weight loss and children’s health.
If you are covered for naturopathy or natural therapies, then you will be eligible for a health fund rebate as Michelle is registered with all major health funds.
What can Naturopathy help with?
Naturopathy can help with the following:
- Reproductive & Hormonal Health
- Immune Health & Allergy Management
- Fatigue & Adrenal Exhaustion
- Digestive Health & Detoxification
- Dietary Advice & Healthy Eating Plans
- Weight Loss
- Pre-conception Care & Natural Fertility Management
- Children’s Health
- Anxiety & Depression
- Skin Conditions including acne, eczema & psoriasis
- Insomnia & Sleep Disorders
- Diabetes & Metabolic Conditions
- Cardiovascular Disease including High Blood Pressure & High Cholesterol
- General Health
Michelle offers an extensive range of health assessments and functional testing including:
- Gastrointestinal Functional Stool Analysis
- Functional Liver Detoxification Profile Salivary Hormone Testing
- Intestinal Permeability Testing
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA)
- Adrenal Function Testing
- Allergy and Intolerance Testing
Michelle provides a tailored treatment plan to suit the individual needs of each client, helping them to achieve optimum health and wellness.