The art of feminine presence
Be a Light for the world.
Your Host: Susan Broughton is an author, speaker, mentor and teacher. Susan is passionate about helping women to connect to their feminine power so that they can honour their personal value, their lives and their spirits.
Susan is a Certified Art of Feminine Presence Teacher, the Founder of Journey to Abundance and the creator of the Money Harmony Journal.
What is the ‘feminine’?
The Feminine Essence live inside every woman. It’s an energetic, empowering, and magnetic quality that has nothing to do with the way you look on the outside.
When a woman embodies her feminine essence she does not need to project a powerful persona to attract the respect and attention she wants. She becomes attractive, radiant, sensual, and grounded.
What is presence?
There are women who walk into a room and are noticed by many. They have an air of confidence about them that is attractive. There are others who frequently comment that “no one remembers I was was even there.” One has ‘presence,’ one does not. Presence makes people feel more attracted to you, and trusting of you.
In the pursuit of a career, or having to take care of so many people around them, many women have disconnected from their feminine essence and their personal presence without realising it. This affects everything. From being able to attract and keep a passionate lasting love, the state of our health, fulfilment in our work, and to the unfortunate situation of women competing against women everywhere.
How can we be POWERFUL and feminine?
Her Purpose Her Presences circles will help you:
- Develop a physical and energetic presence that attracts the attention you want: personally and professionally.
- Feel more comfortable with your sensuality, and with receiving positive attention.
- Experience more passion in your life – particularly your love life.
- Be more at ease setting clear boundaries with others.
- Learn to follow your “higher guidance” rather than always pushing to make things happen.
- Look and feel more confident and radiant when you walk into a room.